Monday, June 15, 2009

First Post

Posted by Tsunami

Greetings to all! This is the initial post as I prepare to begin my foray into the world of internet blogging. The primary focus of this blog will be my Renegade Legion/6mm Sci-Fi miniatures project that shall be the focus of my hobby time in the near future. Posts of that nature will be interspersed with those on my other primary hobby, which happens to be the collecting of fine firearms. Though I do not intend to be "sucked" into the black-hole of intelligence that is the internet blogging community, there may be some slippage in my resolve.

I like miniatures, I like guns, I'm a Republican, I'm both a former and future member of the United States Armed Forces, and I don't care if you don't like what I have to say. It's my blog, so don't read the damn thing if you don't like it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment